Farmland Near Pacific City

Farmland in Pacific City

Farmland beside the road near Pacific City, Oregon.

Rating 3.00 out of 5
[?]

6 Responses to “Farmland Near Pacific City”

1. Dustin says:

Did I mention that my favorite color is green? Did I mention that my south Texas front lawn is NOT? (Although with the rain the last few days I have seen a little bit of green starting to poke through…is that NORMAL?)

Great pic, Anna! Thanks for sharing!

Dustin’s last blog post..What’s On My Mind

2. Anna says:

You make me laugh Dustin! As always. Hmmm … Texas … green … how did you come up with that?

3. Dustin says:

Every word of it was true! Ok, maybe not the word “normal” – I would say that nothing is “normal” in Texas…or around me!

😀

4. Bruce Cagle says:

Hi Anna, Very Nice work, Thank You for posting all the great photos of Oregon. I am an Oregonian, born and raised. Now far, far from home. So it is nice to see.
    Bruce

5. Octavian says:

I’ve never been South of Chicago only North of it to Canada, so I have no idea how Texas or Nevada looks like… only from movies. I think that the green was replaced by the desert sand color… good for meditation!

6. Octavian says:

There is no forest, rain forest, mountain, ocean… you name it, no matter how beautiful “God painted them”, that is even close to a great metropolis built by humans, like New York, Chicago etc. The beautiful arts, high technology and multitude of people that surrounds you make you feel alive, fresh and beautiful, makes you feel a very significant part of the Society. I couldn’t live my life by a forest… maybe for a weekend or two; I would feel like a pariah. I wouldn’t trade an awesome Mega-City for the nature, though I would spend a few hours, now and then, in the Botanic Garden. The greatest poets and writers wrote their masterpieces in the big cities not in the nature. I went to Paris inside Victor Hugo’s home, the places he wrote Les Miserables, inside Auguste Rodin’s home the place he created The Thinker, or Abbey Road Records in London where the Beatles created the greatest songs ever, songs that brought the people together in the World under the same de-numerator “Love”…